營口波海菱鎂材料有限公司所生產的輕燒鎂粉 Light burned magnesium powder produced by Yingkou Bohai Ling Magnesium Material Co., Ltd.
發布日期：2015-12-24 00:00 來源：http://www.xaqinyun.com 點擊：
The light-burned magnesium powder produced by our company is calcined at about 800 ~ 1000 ℃ from 41%, 44%, 45%, 46%, 47% magnesite, brucite and magnesium hydroxide extracted from seawater or brine. It is decomposed to discharge CO2 or H2O to obtain lightly burned magnesium powder, also called lightly burned magnesium oxide, caustic magnesia or lightly burned magnesium, commonly known as bitter earth powder. Light-burned magnesium powder has a loose texture and high chemical activity. It can be used in the manufacture of magnesium cement, magnesite building materials, thermal insulation materials, etc. It is also an intermediate product of two-step calcination to produce high-quality magnesia.
The light burning temperature and time of magnesite have a certain effect on the activity of light burning magnesium powder. Calcined magnesite at 600, 650, 700, 750, 800, 850, and 900 ° C, respectively. The calcination temperatures of 700, 750, and 800 ° C within 15 to 90 minutes have no significant effect on the activity of lightly burned magnesium powder; The effects of 600, 650, 850, and 900 ° C on the activity were particularly significant. When calcined at 600, 650 ° C, the activity increased significantly with the extension of time; when calcined at 850, 900 ° C, the activity decreased significantly with the extension of the hydrocarbon burning time.
When magnesite is heated, equiaxed periclase will appear around 600 ℃; at 650 ℃, the equiaxed periclase will disappear, and non-equal periclase will be produced; disappear completely. These periclase lattices have higher surface energy due to the appearance of point defects and dislocations. The crystal lattice of MgO is not much water than the crystal lattice group of MgCO3, so the inter-lattice pores increase, the porosity is high, the specific surface area is large, and it has high activity.
Light-burned magnesium powder is light yellow and light brown powder, most of the particle size is below -100 mesh, periclase crystals are very small (<3μm), true specific gravity is 3.07 ~ 3.22, bulk density is 0.8 ~ 1.2g / cm3, refractive index is 1.68 ~ 1.70, large lattice constant (α = 0.4212), many lattice defects, crisp texture, pore structure, high reactivity, easy to undergo solid phase reaction or sintering, and react with water to produce Mg (HO) 2 and harden. Adhesive ability. The light-burned magnesia powder calcined from magnesite has a volume shrinkage of about 5%; usually 3% ~ 5% CO2 remains due to incomplete decomposition.
- 輕燒鎂粉的簡述 Brief Description of Light Burnt Magnesium Powder
- 耐火材料典型產品輕燒鎂粉 Light refractory magnesium powder
- 輕燒鎂粉是一種重要的耐火材料 Light burned magnesium powder is an important refractory material
- 輕燒鎂粉簡述 Brief Introduction of Light Burned Magnesium Powder
- 輕燒鎂粉是什么？ What is Light Burnt Magnesium Powder?
- 污水處理用輕燒鎂粉 Light burned magnesium powder for sewage treatment
- 科技創新后的輕燒鎂粉 Light burned magnesium powder after technological innovation
- 波海為您講解輕燒鎂粉的儲藏方式 Bohai explains how to store lightly burned magnesium powder
- 新型建材原材料——輕燒鎂粉產品 New building materials raw materials-light burned magnesium powder products
- 關于防火板用輕燒鎂粉的含量注意事項！ Notes on the content of light-burned magnesium powder for fire board!